- 70 grams honey
- 50 grams vinegar, white
- 2 level tablespoons Coconut sugar
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 1/4 level teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/8 level teaspoon Garlic powder
- 170 grams tomato paste
Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds Speed 4.
Cook for 10 mins , 100 degrees , speed 1.
scrape down bowl.
Cook for 10 mins , 80 degrees speeed 1.
Pour into squeezy bottle when cool. Or put into hot sterilased jar. Makes about 1 and a 1/4 cups.
Found a similar recipe on the thermomix forum. Changed three parts to it.
My family and I like the Heinz sauce, this is a little bit healthier.
I put the finished product in an old squeezy bottle.
I used homemade tomato paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones