- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil leaves
- 1 --- red capsicum, chopped roughly
- 400 g tomatoes, fresh or tinned
- 300 g tomato passata
- 30 g tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Stock Concentrate
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic and onion to TMX bowl and chop 6 seconds, Speed 6.
Scrape down bowl. Add olive oil and saute 5 min, 100C, Speed 1.
Add carrot and zucchini to bowl and chop finely for 3 second, Speed 6.
Add basil, capsicum and tomatoes to bowl. Chop on speed 6 for 3 seconds.
Scrape bowl down, add remainder of ingredients. Cook with MC off and steaming basket on top to prevent splatter, 30-40 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2.
Optional: If you like a smooth sauce, once cooking has finished, puree on speed 7 until desired consistency is achieved.
Accessories you need
Great as a pizza sauce, or stirred through pasta for a quick dinner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Pumpkin Soup
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Fully Loaded Risotto