THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 cloves garlic
- 400 grams Canned Chickpeas, drained
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 level teaspoons ground cumin, optional
- 1-2 tablespoons water, chilled
- 1 pinches salt
- pepper, black, ground
- 2 carrot, cut into sticks
- 1 red capsicum, cut into sticks
- 1 Continental Cucumber, cut into sticks
- 1. Place garlic clove into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat 3 sec/speed 7.
2. Add chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, extra virgin olive oil, ground cumin (optional), water, salt and pepper (optional) and mix 10-15 sec/speed 5, or until desired consistency is achieved.
Adding more water will help achieve a smooth consistency if needed.
Serve into cups with vegetable sticks.
Hommus is approved as AMBER using the Traffic Light System.
Serve with vegetable sticks and it is GREEN, can also be served with plain water crackers or rice crackers.
Can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for 2 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Passionfruit Curd
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Vegetable Pasta Sauce - WA School Canteen - Assessed
- Baked Ricotta
- Skolebrod (Norwegian Custard Buns)
- Chilli Beetroot Relish
- Chocolate Raspberry Drizzle Cake
- Blueberry and Coconut Mini Muffins (Wheat Free)
- Cherry and White Chocolate Tart
- Spelt Banana Loaf
- Popcorn Bars
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method