- 340 grams chilli, fresh
- 350 grams raw sugar
- 50 grams white wine vinegar
- 125 grams water
- 160 grams red capsicum
- 50 grams lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
1. Place Red Capsicums chillis garlic and onion in
2. Chop 6 seconds, Speed 5
3. Scrape down sides of bowl ( repeat above step if smaller pieces desired)
4. Add Raw sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Water, lime juice and fish sauce
5. Cook 35mins/100 / speed 2
6. Replace MC with Steaming Basket while cooking
7. Pour into warm sterilized jars and put lids on immediately to seal.
Place jam on a saucer that has been in freezer to chill to test for set.
You can change the ratio of chilli/capsicum as long as the total weight equals 500gms
Makes 3 jars the size in pic
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style