- 340 grams chilli, fresh
- 350 grams raw sugar
- 50 grams white wine vinegar
- 125 grams water
- 160 grams red capsicum
- 50 grams lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
1. Place Red Capsicums chillis garlic and onion in
2. Chop 6 seconds, Speed 5
3. Scrape down sides of bowl ( repeat above step if smaller pieces desired)
4. Add Raw sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Water, lime juice and fish sauce
5. Cook 35mins/100 / speed 2
6. Replace MC with Steaming Basket while cooking
7. Pour into warm sterilized jars and put lids on immediately to seal.
Place jam on a saucer that has been in freezer to chill to test for set.
You can change the ratio of chilli/capsicum as long as the total weight equals 500gms
Makes 3 jars the size in pic
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake