- 30 g ms Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 onion, (peeled)
- 50 g ms Red Capsicum Chopped
- 60 g ms Tomato Chopped
- 250 g ms Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbspn Sweet Chilli Sauce (Optional)
8Recipe is created for
1. Add Onion and Garlic and chop for 3 seconds on Speed 7.
2. Add Oil and cook for 2 minutes on 100C on Speed 1.
3. Add Capsicum and cook for 3 minutes on 100C, Reverse on Speed 1.
4. Add Tomato and cook for 2 minutes on 100C, Reverse on Speed 1.
5. Add Cream Cheese and Sweet Chilli Sauce and continue cooking for 2 minutes on 100C, Reverse on Speed 1 until all cheese as softened and mixed through.
6. Pour into a bowl and serve Hot with Corn Chips!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Variation Greengage Jam
- Hanne's Nutella 😊
- Classic Barbecue Sauce
- Balsamic Onion Dip
- Cheese Sauce (for corned beef)
- Supergreen Vegan Pesto
- BBQ sauce
- New York Style Hot Dog Onion Relish
- Vegetable Pasta Sauce
- Triple C Dip (Chickpeas, Cashews and Cumin)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Tuna Mornay