- 30 g ms Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 onion, (peeled)
- 50 g ms Red Capsicum Chopped
- 60 g ms Tomato Chopped
- 250 g ms Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbspn Sweet Chilli Sauce (Optional)
8Recipe is created for
1. Add Onion and Garlic and chop for 3 seconds on Speed 7.
2. Add Oil and cook for 2 minutes on 100C on Speed 1.
3. Add Capsicum and cook for 3 minutes on 100C, Reverse on Speed 1.
4. Add Tomato and cook for 2 minutes on 100C, Reverse on Speed 1.
5. Add Cream Cheese and Sweet Chilli Sauce and continue cooking for 2 minutes on 100C, Reverse on Speed 1 until all cheese as softened and mixed through.
6. Pour into a bowl and serve Hot with Corn Chips!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Vegetable Bake
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets