- 300 g dried chickpeas
- 1 litre water
- 370 g tahini
- 3 juice of lemons
- 2 tsp salt, salt with minerals (Himalayan, Celtic)
- 60 g olive oil, cold press
- 4-5 cubes ice
- 50 g pickled jalepenos, to 1/6 of the above hummus mix
- 100 g sun dried tomatoes, to 1/6 of the above hummus mix
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Wash dried chickpeas and place into TM bowl, Cook for 30 mins / 120C / Speed 1 / reverse
leave overnight with the cooked water
Divide mixture into 6 ikea glass tubs (use your own containers).
1 portion hummu, add jalepeno, Blend for 1min / Speed 7, repeat until smooth
1 portion hummus, add sundried tomatos, Blend for 1 min / Speed 7, repat until smooth add olive oil if needed.
Can be stored in the freezer
Create your own flavours like, beetrrot, eggplant, sweet gherkin...
Top off with olive oil.
This is recipe for those who intolerent to garlic, if you like garlic add it in, I sometime add sauted garlic into the mix.
Suitable for TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours