- 30 g cornflour
- Zest 1 orange
- 60 g Rapadura or Raw Sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 500 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- Dash Cointreau, (optional)
Place cornflour, orange zest and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add chocolate and mill 8 sec/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 7 min/80C/speed 4.
For a thicker consistency, cook for a further 1 min/100C/speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics