- 30 g cornflour
- Zest 1 orange
- 60 g rapadura or raw sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 500 g milk
- 2 eggs
- Dash Cointreau, (optional)
Place cornflour, orange zest and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add chocolate and mill 8 sec/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 7 min/80C/speed 4.
For a thicker consistency, cook for a further 1 min/100C/speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Mum's Mayo
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Very Berry Cheesecake Slice
- Simplicity chocolate cake
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Apple Ginger Cake Thermy Style
- TRIPLE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free