- 100 g red capsicum, Cut into pieces
- 100 g red onion, cut into pieces
- 30 g white onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaves, dried
- 50 g red wine
- 50 g white wine vinegar
- 5 Peppercorns
- 10 Mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 g honey
- 1 pinch Coconut sugar or rapadura
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Place Tomatoes, Capsicum, Onions, Garlic and 50g Red wine into mixing bowl, Chop 5 sec/speed7.
2. Scrape down sides of the bowl and Cook 40mins/Varoma/speed2, Place Varoma bowl onto mixing bowl instead of MC (to avoid splatters)
3. Add remaining White wine vinegar, spices, honey, sugar + salt. Cook 20mins /Varoma/speed2, again with varoma bowl on instead of MC.
4. Mix 1min/speed 2, Gradually working your way up to speed 10
5.transfer into sterilised jars or sauce bottle.
6. store in the fridge once its cooled down
This can also be used as a pasta sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle