- 1 bunch Kale, stalks removed
- 2 lemons, juiced, zest of one
- 120 grams raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams olive oil
- 1 bunch basil, leaves picked
- 1-2 cloves garlic
Blanch the kale in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain, cool and add to Thermomix bowl (may need to chop for a few seconds on speed 7 or 8 to fit the lot in - I used curly kale and that takes up heaps of room!).
Add the remaining ingredients and blend for 10-20 seconds on speed 8 until it reaches the consistency you like.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade