- 750g kiwifruit, peeled and halved
- 250g onions, peeled and halved
- 250g apples, cored and quartered
- 2 c raw sugar
- 200g malt vinegar
Recipe is created for
Chop onion and apples 5 secs on speed 7.
Add kiwifruit and chop 3 secs speed 6.
Add other ingredients and cook at 100 on speed 1 for 30 minutes.
Check that chutney has thickened and if necessary cook a further 15 minutes on speed 1 at 100.
Pour into sterilised jars and cover when cool.
Enjoy with a cheeseboard, in sandwiches and accompanying savoury lunch dishes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce