- 750g kiwifruit, peeled and halved
- 250g onions, peeled and halved
- 250g apples, cored and quartered
- 2 c raw sugar
- 200g malt vinegar
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion and apples 5 secs on speed 7.
Add kiwifruit and chop 3 secs speed 6.
Add other ingredients and cook at 100 on speed 1 for 30 minutes.
Check that chutney has thickened and if necessary cook a further 15 minutes on speed 1 at 100.
Pour into sterilised jars and cover when cool.
Enjoy with a cheeseboard, in sandwiches and accompanying savoury lunch dishes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LS Spelt Bread
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- OATY GINGER CRUNCH
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Olive Fougasse bread
- LOW CARB BREAD ROLLS
- Ginger soy whole CHICKEN noodles & SOUP
- Brandy Truffles
- MUM MARJIES SHORTBREAD
- PLUM SPICED PORK BELLY
- Clone of Granni's Cough Cold and Sore Throat Soother - Concentrate
- HOKEY POKEY BISCUITS (EDMONDS)