- 250 grams Cream Cheese.
- 250 grams sour cream
- 1 sachet taco mix
- 3 tablespoons Tomato Paste.
- 1 clove garlic
Chop peeled garlic on speed 7 for 3 sec. Scrape down sides after chopping.
Add all other ingredients to the bowl and mix for 30sec speed 4.
Scrape down sides and mix for 30secs on speed 4.
Check that all ingredients are well mixed and dip is smooth and free of lumps. Mix again if necessary.
Serve with corn chips or vegie sticks.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Sauce
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Fragrant pipis
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes