- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, or to taste
- 1-2 clove garlic, to taste
- 250 g kumera/orange sweet potato, cut into 2-3 cm pieces
- 500 g water
- 0.5 can chick peas, drained
- 2 tsp Olive or vegetable oil, (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp TM31 tahini
- 1 tsp TM31 Vegetable Stock Concentrate, to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Vegetable sticks or crackers, to serve
8Recipe is created for
1. Place coriander and garlic into TM bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7, scrape down and set aside.
2. Place kumera cubes into simmering basket and water into TM bowl and cook for 20 minutes Varoma temp. speed 1.
3. Remove simmering basket, tip water from TM bowl, place kumera into TM bowl, with chick peas and process for 20 seconds speed 4, scraping down if necessary.
4. Add oil, lemon juice, tahini, vegetable stock concentrate, pepper, coriander and garlic and process for 20 seconds speed 4 scraping down if necessary.
5. Taste and adjust seasoning to taste before serving with vegetable sticks and/or crackers.
Can be made up to two days before serving.
Store in refrigerator in covered container
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO