- 2 cloves garlic
- 150 g Mild Blue Cheese (eg Castello Blue)
- 220 g mayonnaise, (you can use my homemade recipe)
- 220 g sour cream
- Tabasco Sauce, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. With lid on bowl turn dial to speed 8, drop garlic cloves through hole in lid and put MC on straight away for 3 seconds
2. Add rest of ingredients and mix 10 seconds/sp5. Repeat if necessary
3. Store in fridge
I adapted this recipe for the Thermomix from OK! magazine. It is perfect for LCHF and tastes great as a dip, spread or just on its own!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Beetroot dip