- 2 boiled eggs from the fridge
- 70 grams tuna
- 20 grams jalapeños
- 70 grams garlic mayo
- 1 teaspoon capers
- Herbs – basil, parsley, chives about 1 tbs fresh which I quickly chopped on the board
- All in and 5 seconds / speed 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- lchf spinach bake
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches