- 2 boiled eggs from the fridge
- 70 grams tuna
- 20 grams jalapeños
- 70 grams garlic mayo
- 1 teaspoon capers
- Herbs – basil, parsley, chives about 1 tbs fresh which I quickly chopped on the board
- All in and 5 seconds / speed 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Alicia's Alfredo Sauce
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Quick Quiche Boats
- NO Tin Beetroot
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)