- 2 boiled eggs from the fridge
- 70 grams tuna
- 20 grams jalapeños
- 70 grams garlic mayo
- 1 teaspoon capers
- Herbs – basil, parsley, chives about 1 tbs fresh which I quickly chopped on the board
- All in and 5 seconds / speed 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- chinese five spice
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Pizza Sauce
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup