- 2 boiled eggs from the fridge
- 70 grams tuna
- 20 grams jalapeños
- 70 grams garlic mayo
- 1 teaspoon capers
- Herbs – basil, parsley, chives about 1 tbs fresh which I quickly chopped on the board
- All in and 5 seconds / speed 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yorkshire puddings
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Tomato and onion relish
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Grain Free Pastry Crust