- 2 boiled eggs from the fridge
- 70 grams tuna
- 20 grams jalapeños
- 70 grams garlic mayo
- 1 teaspoon capers
- Herbs – basil, parsley, chives about 1 tbs fresh which I quickly chopped on the board
- All in and 5 seconds / speed 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Onion gravy
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne