- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1000 grams tomatoes, quartered
- 300 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 315 grams Brown Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon plain flour, mixed with a little cold water to form a paste
40h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place cloves in TM, speed 8, 10 seconds.
Add garlic, speed 7, 3 seconds.
Add tomatoes, speed 6, 10 seconds.
Add sugar, brown vinegar, liquid smoke, cayenne pepper, salt & pepper. 30 mins, varoma, speed 3, replace MC with basket.
After 30 mins, replace MC & slowly turn from speed 1-9, for 1 minute.
Add plain flour mix, 10 seconds, speed 9.
5 mins, varoma, speed 4. Place simmering/rice basket on top in place of MC.
Pour into sterilised bottles.
Enjoy fresh homemade sauce all year round with this quick easy recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough