- 125 grams lemon juice
- 125 grams lime juice
- 2 clove garlic
- 40 grams olive oil
- 2 level tbsp honey
- 2 level tbsp ground mustard
- 1 pinches ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 2 garlic cloves into TM bowl chop 3 sec sp7
scrap down sides of bowl
add lime juice, lemom juice, honey, olive oil, mustard and pepper
Blend together 1minute speed 5
Pour into steralised bottle and refrigerate.
marinate green prawns before placing on BBQ
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend