- 25 grams passionfruit pulp, fresh, juice and seeds
- 200 gram lemon juice, Fresh
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 230 grams Butter
- 3 eggs, whole, 70g
- 2 egg yolks, from 70g
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1) Mill the raw sugar for 5 seconds, speed 8
2) Add all ingredients EXCEPT passionfruit
3) Cook for 20 minutes, 85c, speed 3
4) Add passionfruit, mix 8 seconds, reverse
Don't worry about what it looks like, it will look badly separated.
5) Cook 5 minutes, 75c, speed 3
Allow to cool a little and pour into prepared jars. Mine made 4 x 250g jars & 1 x 150g jar.
Before you start: Thoroughly clean jars, boil 10 minutes in saucepan, drain. I cleaned the lids then added for 3 minutes at end of jar boil, doesn't matter if they're plastic, they won't melt but will be sterilised.
Accessories you need
This thickens more as it cools, use in tartlets, on toast, scones or crumpets. My Mum adds it to vanilla icecream. Or just eat from a spoon!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Passionfruit Curd
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Fig Honey Almond Tart