- 100 g Lupin Flakes
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 2-3 clove garlic
- 500 g water
- 2.5 tablespoon wine vinegar, or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 30-40 g olive oil
- .5 teaspoon TM Vegetable stock paste
- 1-2 teaspoon ground cumin (adjust to taste)
- himalayan salt & pepper to tatse
- extra oil for serving (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place water into bowl and heat 100C for 5 mins on spd 1.
2. Add lupin flakes and cook on 100C, 10mins, spd 1.
3. Strain flakes of all liquid very well. You can use spatula to aid in this process.
4. Add all ingredients to the bowl and mix on spd 8 for 10 seconds. Repeat and scrape sides of bowl.
5. Blitz for a further 30 secs on spd 5. Check to make sure its all combined.
6. Serve with your choice of baked vegetable chips, crackers or on bread.
Accessories you need
*Add paprika or cayenne for a hit of chilli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake