- 1 clove garlic
- ½ Onion (optional)
- 1 Chilli (or to taste) chopped
- 1–2 tbsp fresh Parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 600 g Tomato Purée or fresh Tomato Purée or chopped canned Tomatoes
- 100 g white wine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 400 g combination of any fish, scallop, crab, lobster and prawn flesh, or Marinara mix
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, onion, chilli and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add tomato purée, wine and seasoning and cook for 20–25 minutes at 100°Con Reverse + speed soft until thickened. (If using fresh tomatoes cook for 30 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed soft or until desired consistency is achieved.)
Add the seafood 3–5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
Serve over cooked spaghetti. Garnish with extra parsley.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart