- 1 clove garlic
- ½ Onion (optional)
- 1 Chilli (or to taste) chopped
- 1–2 tbsp fresh Parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 600 g Tomato Purée or fresh Tomato Purée or chopped canned Tomatoes
- 100 g white wine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 400 g combination of any fish, scallop, crab, lobster and prawn flesh, or Marinara mix
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, onion, chilli and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add tomato purée, wine and seasoning and cook for 20–25 minutes at 100°Con Reverse + speed soft until thickened. (If using fresh tomatoes cook for 30 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed soft or until desired consistency is achieved.)
Add the seafood 3–5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
Serve over cooked spaghetti. Garnish with extra parsley.
Other users also liked...
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon