- 800 grams brown onions, Halved
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 700 grams tomatoes, Quartered
- 700 grams tomatoes, Diced
- 2 capsicums, Cut in chunks
- 1 level tablespoon chilli powder
- 3 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon sugar
- 2 level teaspoon salt
- 80mls apple cider vinegar
Add Onion and Garlic to bowl. Chop 4secs/Sp 5
Scrape down sides. Add everything except diced tomatoes. Turbo 3-4 times until everything is chunky chopped
Cook 30mins/Varoma/Rev/Sp 1 with basket on top
Add diced tomatoes. Cook 20mins/Varoma/Rev/Sp 1
Pour into sterilised jars and store until required.
This can be used as a dip or on wraps for a mexican flavour boost! Also goes well in your chilli con carne or enchilada recipes. I sometimes stir through an additional chopped tomato when serving for extra freshness.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Jam packed with love
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups