- 250 g strawberries hulled
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 500 g raspberries
- 750 g sugar
Recipe is created for
- Place strawberries in Thermomix bowl and press turbo button once
- Add 250g sugar and lemon juice and mix 5 secondsreverse speed 4
- Rest in bowl 30 minutes to allow juice and pectin to be released.
- Add raspberries and balance of sugar.
- Place rice basket over hole in lid to prevent splashing and allow evaporation to take place.
- Cook 5 minutes, 90C, reverse speed 2. Then 10 minutes, 100C, reverse speed 2
- Continue cooking 10 minutes, Varoma. speed 2
- A small grape size knob of butter added at this point will prevent jam boiling over and scum forming.
- Check to ensure that setting point has been reached by placing a teaspoon of jam onto the cold saucer from the freezer. If setting point has not been reached continue to heat a further 2-3 minutes Varoma temperature
- When setting point has been reached rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour into sterilised jars and seal immediately, as the jam cools a vacuum seal will form.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce