- 50 grams walnuts
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 35 grams savoury yeast flakes
- 3 x pinch pink salt
Add all ingredients to TM. Blend Sp9 9secs
Accessories you need
Store in a glass container in fridge until ready to use.
Use in replacement of parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Probiotic school bliss balls
- Peanut butter and jam drops
- Quick and easy Meatballs
- Banana Steamed pudding with salted caramel sauce
- White Chocolate & Walnut banana bread
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Jam
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce
- Beer Beef stroganoff
- Banana, Walnut & Goji Berries Bread
- Spinach Hummus dip
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Tuna and Chickpea dip