- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams Butter
- 180 gram Mushrooms sliced, slice thickly
- pinch thyme, dried
- 80 gram cream
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter and saute for 1 minute at 100 on speed 1.
Add mushrooms and thyme and saute for 5 minutes at 100 on speed soft.
Add cream, salt and pepper to taste and cornflour and cook for 5 minutes at 80 on speed soft - MC OUT.
Mushroom sauce delicious serverd over grilled meat or in a baked potato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream