- 200 g mushroom (or just any leftover mushrooms that are about almost ready to be thrown out)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 40 g walnuts
- 40 g mayonaise (or home-made)
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Finely chop garlic on for 5 sec on speed 6
2. Add Mushrooms and chop for 8 sec on speed 6
3. Add Walnuts and Mayonaisse and blend for a further 10 sec on speed 6
Garnish with sour cream and favourite herb leaf
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip