- 1 clove garlic
- Small bunch Garlic chives
- 2 Avocado's, Large
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 10 grams lime juice
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning, Store bought or made from scratch
- 1 teaspoon rock salt, Himalayan
- 15 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add garlic and chives to bowl, chop 4 seconds, speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat. Add remaining ingredients, 15 seconds on Speed 5. Scrape down bowl and repeat. Refrigerate and enjoy!
Accessories you need
Will last for 3 days in the fridge! Great to use with Taco's or Nachos!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.