- 80 grams sunflower seeds
- 80 grams pumpkin seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 bunches spinach leaves, fresh
- 80 grams feta ,cubed
- 100 grams olive oil, extra to seal
- 1/2 teaspoon fine himalayan or fine sea salt
Place sunflower seeds & pumpkin seeds in TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds on speed 8.
Add all other ingredients, and mix for 5 seconds on speed 8, or until desired texture achieved.
Place in a sterilised mason jar, and seal with a little olive oil.
Enjoy as a dip, with pasta or as a spread on sandwiches.
Nut Free Spinach & Feta Pesto
Keeps well in the fridge for a few weeks if stored in a mason jar and sealed with olive oil on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut Free Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
- Easy Spelt Pancakes
- 'Flu Fighter' Green Smoothie
- Raw Salted Caramel Easter Chocolates
- Christmas Muffins - gift in a jar
- Meatballs with Tomato & Tamarind Sauce
- Chocolate beetroot cupcakes gluten free dairy free nut free refined sugar free
- Jason's Famous Shepherds Pie
- Kids Favourite Jam Biscuits
- Kid Friendly Coconut Chocolate
- Child Friendly Chicken Liver Pate
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing