- 1 can Chick peas drained
- 3/4 Cup black olives, pitted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 100 g Phillidephia cream cheese, Light
- to taste Pink Rock Salt Ground
- to taste black ground pepper
- to taste Ground chilli Flakes, Optional
Recipe is created for
Place Chickpeas, Olives & garlic into the bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 5
Scape down side then add Cream cheese oil oil & seasonings mix 5 sec/speed 5. if nessisary repeat
this should be a little chunky not too smooth
Serve with assorted crackers & salami
Accessories you need
this is addictive
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Passionfruit Curd
- Double Chocolate Avocado Brownies GF
- Variation Chocolate, date and peanut butter balls
- AMAZING Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut flavoured ice cream! Using a Mistral or Bellini
- Mustard Nana's Style - Using a Mistral or Bellini
- Homemade Mustard - Using a Mistral or Bellini
- Swedish Meatballs in the Mistrial UKM
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon