- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, ( optional )
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 60 grams tahini
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, halved with rind and pith removed
- 1/2 - 1 tsp sea salt
- a little extra olive oil
- sprinkling of paprika
Preheat oven to 190 deg C
Toss cauliflower, olive oil, cumin, sea salt and black pepper together in a large bowl.
Transfer into a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes plus until cauliflower is browned and tender, stirring occasionally.
Once cooked set aside to cool.
Then, put tahini, garlic, lemon,roasted cauliflower and salt into the TM bowl and blend 1 min, Sp5
For a smoother consistency, add a little extra olive oil and blend until smooth.
Place in a bowl, sprinkle with paprika & drizzle with a little extra olive oil.
Accessories you need
This recipe can easily be halved. You can eat this warm by not allowing the cauliflower to cool. The cooked cauliflower alone makes a lovely warm side dish or a cold salad. Very tasty.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Lemon Curd
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos