- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, ( optional )
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 60 grams tahini
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, halved with rind and pith removed
- 1/2 - 1 tsp sea salt
- a little extra olive oil
- sprinkling of paprika
Preheat oven to 190 deg C
Toss cauliflower, olive oil, cumin, sea salt and black pepper together in a large bowl.
Transfer into a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes plus until cauliflower is browned and tender, stirring occasionally.
Once cooked set aside to cool.
Then, put tahini, garlic, lemon,roasted cauliflower and salt into the TM bowl and blend 1 min, Sp5
For a smoother consistency, add a little extra olive oil and blend until smooth.
Place in a bowl, sprinkle with paprika & drizzle with a little extra olive oil.
Accessories you need
This recipe can easily be halved. You can eat this warm by not allowing the cauliflower to cool. The cooked cauliflower alone makes a lovely warm side dish or a cold salad. Very tasty.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce
- Nut and seed butter
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Basilico Spago
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Peach Jam
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat