- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, large
- 2 carrots
- 2 sticks of celery
- 2 cans Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- sprigs fresh basil
- salt and pepper to season
- 20g olive oil
Chop the onion and garlic for 7 secs speed 7.
Add the oil and saute 100 degrees for 2 mins on speed 2.
Add the carrot and celery and chop speed 7 for 7 secs.
Saute at 100 degrees for 4 mins on speed 2.
Add the rest of the ingredients (except the seasoning) and cook on Veroma temp for 10 mins on speed 2.
Simmer the sauce by cooking for a further 30 mins at 80 degrees on speed 2.
Pour into sterilised jars and leave to cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter