- 1cm cube fresh ginger
- 6 portion pears, peeled and cored
- 1/4 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 250 g sugar
- 100ml port wine or sweet sherry
- 100ml dry white wine
- 100 g sultanas
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cloves
- 1/4 tsp mixed spice
- 1/4 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Peel and core 6 pears, 1 red onion, 1 cube fresh ginger and add to TM5. Blitz on 4 for 10sec until consistent size.
2. Add spices, sugar, port, white wine, salt and sultanas. Reverse speed 1, 55mins, 100c
3. Pour into sterilzed jars and refrigerate
Accessories you need
Have with pork, ham, chicken or with a baked camembert or brie. Delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker