- 1.2Kg Mixed Fresh Veg - eg carrot, cauli, baby corn, onion, parsnip
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ginger ground
- 1 tablespoon tumeric ground
- 50g Mustard seeds
- 75g Cider Vinegar
- 250g malt vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Peppercorns
- 50g plain flour
Chop each vegetable individually on speed 4 for 5 secs. Put all vegetables in a large bowl and mix with the salt. Leave overnight - this will draw out excess liquid and keep the veggies crunchy.
Put the ginger, tumeric, mustard seeds, peppercorns and flour into the TM bowl and mill for 20 secs on speed 9 to form a powder. Add the vinegars and mix for 20 secs on speed 4 to form a paste.
Cook paste for 8 mins at 90 degress on speed 3.
Drain the liquid from the veggies and add to the TM bowl and cook for 6 mins at 90 degrees on speed 2
Pour piccililli into jars and seal. Keep in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Perfect on sandwiches or served with hot meat ....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix