- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 100 g red capsicum, chopped roughly
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 400 g tin ardmona diced tomato, (or any diced tin tomato)
- 300 g tomato sugo/passata/puree
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano Leaves
- 30 g tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Stock Concentrate
Recipe is created for
Add garlic, capsicum and basil to TMX bowl. Chop on speed 6 for 3 seconds.
Scrape bowl down, add remainder of ingredients. Cook on Varoma, speed 2, 20 minutes. *** Leave the MC off, but put the steaming basket on top of the thermomix to prevent splatter***
Once cooking has finished, puree on speed 7 until smooth paste. Scrape the bowl down several times until desired consistency is achieved.
Accessories you need
Great as a pizza sauce, or stirred through pasta for a quick dinner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Devilled Chicken
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese