- 500 g pumpkin flesh, Chopped into 2cm pieces
- 25 g Butter
- 1 level teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 level teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 0.5 level teaspoons sage, dried
- 15 g honey
- 250 g cream cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add 500g water to , put pumpkin in varoma and sit on top
2. Cook 20mins, varoma temp, sp 1 (cooking time may vary depending on type of pumpkin)
3. Drain water from and add cooked pumpkin
4. Puree 10secs sp 7, set aside, no need to clean
5. Add garlic and onion to and chop 2-3secs sp 7. Scrape down and repeat if necessary
6. Add butter, cinnamon and sage and saute 2.5mins, varoma temp, sp 1
7. Add pumpkin, cream cheese and honey, cook 5mins, 90*, sp 4
8. Pour over cooked pasta, sprinkle with parmesan if desired and enjoy
Would also be nice poured over steamed veg
Honey can be replaced with molasses or rice malt syrup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)