- 500 g pumpkin flesh, Chopped into 2cm pieces
- 25 g Butter
- 1 level teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 level teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 0.5 level teaspoons sage, dried
- 15 g honey
- 250 g cream cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add 500g water to "Closed lid" , put pumpkin in varoma and sit on top
2. Cook 20mins, varoma temp, sp 1 (cooking time may vary depending on type of pumpkin)
3. Drain water from "Closed lid" and add cooked pumpkin
4. Puree 10secs sp 7, set aside, no need to clean "Closed lid"
5. Add garlic and onion to "Closed lid" and chop 2-3secs sp 7. Scrape down and repeat if necessary
6. Add butter, cinnamon and sage and saute 2.5mins, varoma temp, sp 1
7. Add pumpkin, cream cheese and honey, cook 5mins, 90*, sp 4
8. Pour over cooked pasta, sprinkle with parmesan if desired and enjoy
Accessories you need
Would also be nice poured over steamed veg
Honey can be replaced with molasses or rice malt syrup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken
- Lemon Curd