- 200g raspberry vinegar
- 140g Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijion mustard
- 160g olive oil
- 160g vegetable oil
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cracked Pepper
Place Vinegar, Maple Syrup, Dijion Mustard into TM bowl with the MC in place, turn to speed 4 for 15 seconds.
Still on speed 4 add your oils very slowly ...
Then add your salt and pepper. all the time the
machine is running on 4 .
Accessories you need
If you turn your MC upside down , on the top , it allows the oil to flow and you will get no splatters..
Bottle and lable great for Christmas presents..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting