- 1 clove garlic
- 2-3 Zucchinis, roughly chopped
- 100 grams raw nut butter
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch cayenne pepper
1. Place garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7
Scrape down sides of the bowl.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and blend 15-30 sec/speed 7
3. Place Zucchini Hummus into a serving bowl and enjoy.
I used Quirky Jo's nut butter recipe, using gently roasted cashews for added depth and variety.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup