- 90 g sugar, can be reduced to 50g
- 80 g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 100 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 70 g Butter, room temp
- 100 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
Add the sugar to the bowl and grind on speed 10 for 10 seconds.
Add the chocolate and grind on speed 10 for 5 seconds - set sugar/chocolate mixture aside
Add the raspberries and a little of the milk and then grind on speed 10 for 30 seconds - you may need to scrape down the mixture a few times to get it all ground. This will grind the raspberry pips into small pieces. If you don't mind the raspberry pips, then you can miss out this step.
Add the rest of the ingredients, including the chocolate and sugar mixture.
Cook for 7 minutes for fresh raspberries, 8 minute for frozen ones, at 50oC on speed 4.
It's quite a soft spread, and lets face it, not terribly nutritious.... BUT delicious! And because it is so soft, it is not only fantastic on toast and bread (and scones!!) it is great as a really flash icing for cakes!
Note: Because raspberries are fruit, they won't keep as long as the nut version will. SO - make it and put in small containers and pop in the freezer - take out when needed (or eat it all in a week!)
Note: an alternative to raspberries can be dried fruits - such as apricots or cranberries - but note that the dried fruit will soak up the liquid in the mixture. Either enjoy the more sollid spread, or add 30% more milk.
Raztella (nut free) Chocolate Spread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice