- 160 g hazelnuts
- 140 g coconut milk
- 80 g Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 30 g Cacao
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill hazelnuts 30secs / sp9
Add remaining ingredients and mix 30secs / sp9
Scrape down sides of bowl and mix 30secs / sp9
Repeat if necessary to get to desired consistency. You can also add extra coconut milk to get a smoother consistency.
Refrigerate and enjoy!
Adapted from Sarah Wilson's I quit sugar.
You can also roast the hazelnuts for 10 mins in the oven first and then remove the skins before mixing. I find the taste is no different so dont bother with the roasting!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Blueberry and Banana Cake