- 160 g hazelnuts
- 140 g coconut milk
- 80 g Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 30 g Cacao
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill hazelnuts 30secs / sp9
Add remaining ingredients and mix 30secs / sp9
Scrape down sides of bowl and mix 30secs / sp9
Repeat if necessary to get to desired consistency. You can also add extra coconut milk to get a smoother consistency.
Refrigerate and enjoy!
Accessories you need
Adapted from Sarah Wilson's I quit sugar.
You can also roast the hazelnuts for 10 mins in the oven first and then remove the skins before mixing. I find the taste is no different so dont bother with the roasting!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie