- 160 g hazelnuts
- 140 g coconut milk
- 80 g Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 30 g Cacao
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill hazelnuts 30secs / sp9
Add remaining ingredients and mix 30secs / sp9
Scrape down sides of bowl and mix 30secs / sp9
Repeat if necessary to get to desired consistency. You can also add extra coconut milk to get a smoother consistency.
Refrigerate and enjoy!
Adapted from Sarah Wilson's I quit sugar.
You can also roast the hazelnuts for 10 mins in the oven first and then remove the skins before mixing. I find the taste is no different so dont bother with the roasting!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Bircher Muesli
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Raw hot chocolate
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy