THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250g red capsicum, (one large) quartered
- 150g Unsalted Cashews
- 15g olive oil
- 75g feta cheese
- 20g Greek natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 30g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 red chilli deseeded
- basil, dried - generous sprinkle
This is converted by using the ingredients from "Wattle Valley" Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip.
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Baby Spinach with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Taco seasoning
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus