- 50 g Butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 50 g brown sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
8Recipe is created for
Combine butter and oil in TM bowl. Melt 2 minutes 100 degrees speed 2
Add sliced onions to bowl and cook Varoma speed 2 reverse for 10 minutes with mixing cup in place
Add brown sugar and red wine vinegar and cook a further 18 minutes Varoma speed 2 reverse, with mixing cup off
Use on burgers or with meatloaf
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Leek potato soup
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake