- 50 g Butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 50 g brown sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
8Recipe is created for
Combine butter and oil in TM bowl. Melt 2 minutes 100 degrees speed 2
Add sliced onions to bowl and cook Varoma speed 2 reverse for 10 minutes with mixing cup in place
Add brown sugar and red wine vinegar and cook a further 18 minutes Varoma speed 2 reverse, with mixing cup off
Use on burgers or with meatloaf
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice