- 400 g (approx 3 large) red peppers chopped into quarters ( with stalk and seeds removed)
- 400 g white vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 300 g white sugar
Recipe is created for
Place peppers in TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 6
Add vinegar and salt, cook for 10 minutes at 100C on speed 3.
Blend for 15 seconds on speed 8, or until the mixture is smooth.
Add sugar, cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temperature, then reduce heat to 90.C on speed 2, with the MC removed. (This allows the sauce to thicken.)
Pour into sterilized bottles, cap and allow to cool.
Sauce will keep for at least 6 weeks in the refrigerator once opened.
A bright red mild -to medium sauce that keeps the colour.
Ideal served with chicken or fish
Adapted from a recipe by Gail Todd
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Nut free Muesli Bars