- 400 g (approx 3 large) red peppers chopped into quarters ( with stalk and seeds removed)
- 400 g white vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 300 g white sugar
8Recipe is created for
Place peppers in TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 6
Add vinegar and salt, cook for 10 minutes at 100C on speed 3.
Blend for 15 seconds on speed 8, or until the mixture is smooth.
Add sugar, cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temperature, then reduce heat to 90.C on speed 2, with the MC removed. (This allows the sauce to thicken.)
Pour into sterilized bottles, cap and allow to cool.
Sauce will keep for at least 6 weeks in the refrigerator once opened.
A bright red mild -to medium sauce that keeps the colour.
Ideal served with chicken or fish
Adapted from a recipe by Gail Todd
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting