- 10 stalks rhubarb, Washed and cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Cored and 1/4rd. No need to peel
- 300 grams sugar
- 1/2 lemon, Juiced
- 15 grams Jamsetta with pectin
8Recipe is created for
1. Place prepared apple and rhubarb into the .
2. Chop briefly, sp 5/8 secs.
3. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Lock lid in place, place simmering basket on top to prevent splatter.
5. Set to 100C/ 35-40 minutes.
6. Pour into sterilized jar/s and seal.
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!" for more recipes, tips and ideas.
Follow me on FaceBook at "Thermify me breadwinners" for bread rolls and yeast based recipes.
And check out my new ebook on breadmaking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Alicia's Alfredo Sauce
- Alicia's Tomato Sauce
- Bolognese Pasta sauce
- F 'n G - Fig and Ginger Fruit Paste
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- Cornflake honey slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters