- 10 stalks rhubarb, Washed and cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Cored and 1/4rd. No need to peel
- 300 grams sugar
- 1/2 lemon, Juiced
- 15 grams Jamsetta with pectin
8Recipe is created for
1. Place prepared apple and rhubarb into the .
2. Chop briefly, sp 5/8 secs.
3. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Lock lid in place, place simmering basket on top to prevent splatter.
5. Set to 100C/ 35-40 minutes.
6. Pour into sterilized jar/s and seal.
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!" for more recipes, tips and ideas.
Follow me on FaceBook at "Thermify me breadwinners" for bread rolls and yeast based recipes.
And check out my new ebook on breadmaking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli