- 10 stalks rhubarb, Washed and cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Cored and 1/4rd. No need to peel
- 300 grams sugar
- 1/2 lemon, Juiced
- 15 grams Jamsetta with pectin
8Recipe is created for
1. Place prepared apple and rhubarb into the .
2. Chop briefly, sp 5/8 secs.
3. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Lock lid in place, place simmering basket on top to prevent splatter.
5. Set to 100C/ 35-40 minutes.
6. Pour into sterilized jar/s and seal.
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!" for more recipes, tips and ideas.
Follow me on FaceBook at "Thermify me breadwinners" for bread rolls and yeast based recipes.
And check out my new ebook on breadmaking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Braised Chicken
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice