- 10 stalks rhubarb, Washed and cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Cored and 1/4rd. No need to peel
- 300 grams sugar
- 1/2 lemon, Juiced
- 15 grams Jamsetta with pectin
Recipe is created for
1. Place prepared apple and rhubarb into the.
2. Chop briefly, sp 5/8 secs.
3. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Lock lid in place, place simmering basket on top to prevent splatter.
5. Set to 100C/ 35-40 minutes.
6. Pour into sterilized jar/s and seal.
Accessories you need
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!" for more recipes, tips and ideas.
Follow me on FaceBook at "Thermify me breadwinners" for bread rolls and yeast based recipes.
And check out my new ebook on breadmaking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce
- Nut and seed butter
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Coconut Sambal
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake