- 500 g Beetroot
- 100 g greek yogurt or cream
- 1 piece garlic clove
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
Roast beetroot wrapped in foil (no oil needed) in a 180 degree oven until soft. Allow to cool.
In the Thermomix bowl chop garlic speed 7 for 4 seconds. Add cooled beets, salt and yogurt and process speed 7 for 20 - 30 seconds or until desired texture has been achieved.
Serve with crispy biscuits. A very healthy alternative to most dips
Roasted Beetroot Dip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Left Over Porridge Bread