- 500 g Beetroot
- 100 g greek yogurt or cream
- 1 piece garlic clove
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
Roast beetroot wrapped in foil (no oil needed) in a 180 degree oven until soft. Allow to cool.
In the Thermomix bowl chop garlic speed 7 for 4 seconds. Add cooled beets, salt and yogurt and process speed 7 for 20 - 30 seconds or until desired texture has been achieved.
Serve with crispy biscuits. A very healthy alternative to most dips
Roasted Beetroot Dip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Crunchy French baguettes