THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 1 clove garlic, unpeeled
- 40g olive oil, + extra for drizzling
- 120g Cashews, raw unsalted
- 65g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 20g white vinegar
- paprika, generous sprinkle
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place pumpkin and garlic in a baking tray and drizzle with oil. Place in oven and roast 40 mins or until pumpkin is tender.
- Place roasted pumpkin, garlic (squeezed out of skin), cashews, cheese, chilli, oil, vinegar in TM bowl and chop 1 sec / turbo.
- Scrape down and repeat until desired consistency.
- To serve: sprinkle generously with paprika.
- Enjoy dip with crackers!
This is converted by using the ingredients from "WattleValley" Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan Chunky Dip.
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
It was totally guess work on the amount of pumpkin to use. I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin either! So feel free to let me know if it needs more or less than 200grams!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Baby Spinach with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Truffle Aioli
- Braised Jew Fish
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo