THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 65g Parmesan cheese., cubed
- 120g Unsalted Cashews
- 60g rocket
- 10g basil, fresh
- 30g white vinegar
- 50g olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- half juice of lemon
- Thai Seasoning jar, generous sprinkle
This is converted by using the ingredients from "WattleValley" Rocket, Cashew and Parmesan Chunky Dip.
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
Rocket, Cashew and Parmesan Chunky Dip
I have also added Kale to it - combination of basil, rocket, and kale I did successfully up to 100g in total. If mix is too try just add more oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun