- 1 Small-Medium Eggplant(Diced)
- 1 Red Capsicum (Diced)
- 1 Greet Capsicum (Diced)
- 1 small red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 70 grams olive oil
- 1 Tin 400g Tomatoes, Ardmona Rich & Thick
- 2 heaped tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 heaped tablespoons brown sugar
- 140 g Tomatoe Paste
- Salt & pepper to taste
Cut eggplant into 1cm cubes, salt (about 1-2 TBS) & leave for 15 minutes. Remove seeds from cappsicums & chop into 1cm squares.
Rinse eggplant under running water, drain
Place garlic & onions into TMX bowl, chop 5 sec, speed 5, add olive oil, saute 2 mins, 100 degrees, speed 2 MC off, Add tomatoes, chop 3 secs, speed 4 Add rest of ingredients & Salt and Pepper to taste.
Cook 10 min, 100 deg, speed 1 when it warm turn 4 sec/4 speed. pour into nice 3 or 4 jars.
Use spreads on nice buttery bread or crackers, or on side with BBQ meats whatever.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze