- 1 slice white bread (approx. 70 g), torn into pieces
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g baby pickled capers
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 egg, hard boiled (see Tip)
- 1 lemon, zested
Place bread, vinegar and oil into mixing bowl and allow to soak for 2 minutes.
Place remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 45 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend for a further 15 sec/speed 5. Transfer sauce into an airtight container or serve immediately.
This recipe has been provided to Thermomix by Gary Mehigan.
To hard boil the egg in your Thermomix, refer to the recipe in the Everday Cookbook.
Salsa verde is most commonly served with steak, but can be served with white fish, poultry or vegetables.
Other users also liked...
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Raula’s Bazella