- 1 level tsp rock salt
- 1 level tsp ground black pepper
- 30 grams soy sauce
- 1/2 level tsp sweet paprika
- 1 level tsp chilli flake, dried
- 1/2 level tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1 level tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 level tsp lemon juice
- 1 level tbsp lime juice
- 1 level tbsp Maggi Original Seasoning
- 1 1/2 level tsp mirin
- 2 level tsp fish sauce
- 1 level tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 level tsp Sweet Soy Sauce
- 500 grams coconut cream, canned
- 4 heaped tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 45 grams water
- 1 heaped teaspoons honey
- 75 grams brown sugar
- 5 heaped tablespoons crushed nuts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Crush Unsalted Cashews.
6 Seconds Speed 5
Empty in to cup ( put aside for later )
Don't worry about nut residue ( leave in bowl )
Cut one onion into quaters place in bowl
Add 3 Spring Onions into bowl
30g Sesame Oil
2 Tablespoons Garlic & 1 Tablespoon Ginger
Chop 5 seconds Speed 5 ( then scrape bowl )
Add Salt & Pepper
30g Soy Sauce
Sweet Paprika / Chilli Flakes / Smoked Paprika / Cayenne Pepper
Lemon & Lime Juice
Maggi Seasoning / Mirin / Fish Sauce / Oyster Sauce / Sweet Soy Sauce
3 min 120c (TM5) Speed 2
Add 500ml Coconut Cream
18 min 100c Speed 2.5
Accessories you need
Seal in container, place in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread