- 125 g sunflower seeds, Soaked overnight
- 500 g silverbeet leaves, White stalks removed
- 100 g Coconut, desiccated is fine
- 60 g coconut cream
- 1 orange, Peeled and chopped
- 3 dates, Pitted
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
Absolutely yum, you could cut down the amount of dates if you concerned with too much sugar, say 1 date instead of 3
Lovely with rice crackers, carrot sticks, topping for raw salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Kingston Slice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Muesli Bars
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream