- 125 g sunflower seeds, Soaked overnight
- 500 g silverbeet leaves, White stalks removed
- 100 g Coconut, desiccated is fine
- 60 g coconut cream
- 1 orange, Peeled and chopped
- 3 dates, Pitted
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
Absolutely yum, you could cut down the amount of dates if you concerned with too much sugar, say 1 date instead of 3
Lovely with rice crackers, carrot sticks, topping for raw salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Breakfast Crumble
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Milo Balls
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits