- 125 g sunflower seeds, Soaked overnight
- 500 g silverbeet leaves, White stalks removed
- 100 g Coconut, desiccated is fine
- 60 g coconut cream
- 1 orange, Peeled and chopped
- 3 dates, Pitted
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
Absolutely yum, you could cut down the amount of dates if you concerned with too much sugar, say 1 date instead of 3
Lovely with rice crackers, carrot sticks, topping for raw salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Impossible Pie