- 300 grams peanuts, salted or unsalted
- 100 grams Butter, salted or unsalted
Place peanuts into TM Jug 10-20sec/sp10. Then 2 min/sp 4-5 or until clumps together & oils are released.
Add butter 1min/sp5-6 or until well combined.
Scrape into jar or container. Refigerate but spreads better when room temperature.
Accessories you need
If you prefer crunchy don't do the first step. If you want it smoother do the first &/or second step for longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars