- 200-250 gram Fresh Baby Spinach, you can use frozen too, just defrost and squeeze well to get all the water out.
- 85 gram fat free greek yoghurt OR Sour Cream
- 2 green onions, (shallots)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli, Optional - deseed to decrease heat
- 125 gram mozzarella
- 60 gram parmesan cubed
If using frozen spinach, defrost then squeeze out as much liquid as you can by hand, then press between two paper towels to remove as much moisture as possible.
Preheat oven to 180degrees, and spray a 15x15cm dish or two large ramekins lightly with oil.
Chop parmesan for 9 seconds, speed 9, set aside.
Chop mozzarella for 6 seconds at speed 7, set aside.
Put garlic, green onions, chilli (if using) into TM bowl. Chop 3 seconds at speed 7.
Put all other ingredients, including cheeses, into TM bowl. Mix on speed 3 until combined, using spatula to assist if needed.
Scrape into prepared bowl(s) Bake for 25 - 30 minutes until the dip is bubbling and the cheese starts browning around the edges.
This dip can be pre-prepared and stored covered in the fride for a day or so before baking.
Any leftovers can be used on sandwiches or burgers.
Frozen spinach has a milder taste than fresh spinach.
Replace yoghurt with sour cream for an LCHF compliant recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Raula’s Bazella
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Caesar salad dressing